METIER3 employs motivated, articulate and passionate architectural professionals in our CBD / East Melbourne office. In all cases, candidates need to have BIM skills, particularly in Revit/BIM360. Strong/advanced level Revit skills are a pre-requisite to working with us. We require all candidates to undergo an online Revit assessment (allow 60-90 minutes) as part of the interview process, and prior to any offer of employment being made.
- Unsolicited applications are discouraged. We do not respond to an application unless directly related to a role we are currently recruiting.
- In all instances, applicants must be able to demonstrate that they hold Australian permanent residency and have eligibility for full time employment.
- Unless specifically noted, we do not offer visa sponsorship to candidates/employees.
- As we receive a large number of applications, we only respond to applicants we seek to progress to interview, however all applications received are reviewed. There is no need to re-submit if you don't hear from us, nor is there any need to contact our office to confirm receipt of your application.
- Project Architect (data centre) - 7+ years experience incl no less than 3 years with D/C documentation / construction administration experience.
Immediate start available.
Hybrid working conditions (subject to satisfactory completion of probation period) by negotiation based on project role.
Please submit your Resume and portfolio to M3employment2023 AT metier3 dot com dot au and tell us why you are interested in working in our collaborative team.
METIER3 has a long history of encouraging recent graduates with Australian recognised qualifications to join our team.
We offer the chance to work across a variety of projects within the studio and assist in relevant areas to expedite your Architectural Registration process, which is rewarded by time off to study, contribution to exam costs and an increased salary once completed.
Applications have closed for our 2023 program. Please check back in September or October 2023 for details of our 2024 intake. Interviews will be held in December 2023 for commencement in January 2024.